Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wednesday photos

Oops, I have not loaded up Wednesday's photos yet!!
Technical issues with photobucket (which tends to pick random photos to NOT upload...) and then my internet windows crashing (thanks also to photobucket) mean a few pics are missing... They might make it to the blog one day.

Or not.

Break

Caterpillar

In sync

Connecting tail

Bend!

Starting to come through

More through

Release that neck...
Meeting and melting
Lovely halt

I also forgot to mention I did a quick trim after the lesson, and uncovered an abscess + blank gunk under the lateral bar on her left fore - no doubt the reason she was a bit ouchy. Looked like it was a reasonably big one, though I wasn't expecting gunk. I need to trim all feet properly but tidying up her fronts should have helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment